Gross Leasable Area
345,983 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$100,887||$126,724||$143,649|
|Med HH Income||$72,393||$93,261||$106,495|
- 339,777-square-foot shopping center anchored by Giant and Burlington situated on Leesburg Pike and Jefferson Street.
- Close proximity to regional retail shopping centers as well as Columbia Pike, I-395 and US 50.
- High traffic counts of 38,000 vehicles per day on Leesburg Pike and 32,000 on nearby Columbia Pike.
- The center has a strong tenant mix that include: HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx, Mattress Warehouse, Office Depot, Cost Plus World Market, Chipotle, Starbucks, The Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Average Household Income of $126,724 within 3 miles.
- 292,496 people within 3 miles.
2Chipotle Mexican Grill
3Quickway Japanese Hibachi
7E.T. Nails Salon
11Cost Plus World Market
14Burlington Coat Factory
20Burlington Coat Factory (lower level)
23PNC Bank Padsite