Levin Management Corporation (LMC) serves as a trusted commercial real estate services provider for institutional and private owners. Our award-winning company helps clients evaluate options, operate properties, and create case-specific solutions to protect and improve asset value. Through our more than 70-year history, we have distinguished ourselves as a firm large enough to excel in assignments of any scale while continuing to employ a hands-on, proprietary approach in every facet of our business. We are well known as a single-source expert for leasing and managing retail properties, and we apply the same comprehensive management skills across other property types – including office and industrial. Our capabilities continue to evolve with new technologies, efficiencies, and sustainability-focused initiatives to serve a new generation of properties, investors, and tenants.
We are looking to expand our team with an ambitious and self-driven senior leasing representative. The leasing agent is responsible for the leasing, renewals and coordination of projects within their assigned portfolio of properties. The leasing agent responsibilities are of a varying and complex nature including, but not limited to, coordinating landlord and tenant work related tasks, status reporting, budgeting, estimating, scheduling, and coordinating any tasks required to process a new lease or renewal to a tenant. The leasing agent is the liaison between LMC, the tenant, and Landlord throughout the execution process of the lease. To be successful you need to balance the needs of property owners with those of tenants, and achieve occupancy and leasing goals. Top applicants are proficient multitaskers, organized, must be articulate; detail-oriented and have strong people skills.
- Provides current and prospective tenants with the best possible customer service to retain tenants and lease properties.
- Logs all activity into company provided databases. Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
- Collecting the completed lease financial applications and assisting with verification of application information.
- Negotiate leases and renewals with qualifying tenants. Prepare relevant information internal prior to the lease of commercial property.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants. Accurately communicates the benefits and features of the property portfolio.
- Perform comparative market analysis to accurately value commercial properties. Conduct research of the local real estate market and stay up to date on industry trends.
- Act as a landlord agent for property owners and help them navigate the property market.
- Assist the Marketing Dept. in advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of leasing activities.
- Develop and review annual property leasing assumptions/budgets, prepare monthly leasing reports and quarterly assumptions/budget reports as required.
- Create and maintain operational standards and procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically.
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
- Develop positive tenant, landlord and client relations.
- Maintaining relationships with tenants. A landlord broker provides valuable insights into the market, competitive dynamics, and tenant demand.
- Work cooperatively with Legal, PM, Tenant Coordination, and Construction to expedite the completion of any work, delivery of spaces to tenants and the opening of tenants for business.
- Understand the significant issues affecting a property's performance. Implement programs or make recommendations to correct problems and enhance positive aspects of each property.
- Other duties as assigned by the vice president of leasing.
- High School diploma, GED, or suitable alternative.
- 3+ work experience as a retail leasing agent or similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of commercial retail real estate industry, property management principles and relevant legislation.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Available to work extended hours.
- A real estate license in Pennsylvania, New York and/or NJ is required, with the further requirement of obtaining a NJ License, within 12 months of employment with Levin Management Corporation.
- Personal traits:
- Diverse analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet assigned deadlines for maximum results.
- Adapt and accept change.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
Levin Management Corporation is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Levin Management Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies.