- Renovated Twin City Shopping Center is a
93,756-square-foot grocery-anchored center which
features a strong mix of restaurant and service
- Home to the popular grocer, Aqui Market,
property benefits from supporting tenants like
Retro Fitness, Wendy’s, Dunkin’ Donuts and
BuyRite Liquors who bring constant traffic to the
center. Newest additions to the tenant mix include
Kidz Village, Popeyes and T-Mobile.
- Conveniently situated on the Jersey City/Bayonne
border, the center sits on the intersection of
Garfield Avenue and Broadway, with immediate
access to the New Jersey Turnpike and easily
reached by a network of local thoroughfares.
- New retail development in the immediate vicinity
including Walgreens, Burger King and TD Bank
enhances one-stop shopping destination for
densely populated neighborhood.
- The center serves a residential population of more
than 179,440 people within a three-mile radius.
35,000 vehicles pass the property each day.