Gross Leasable Area
218,685 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$97,828||$130,631||$140,763|
|Med HH Income||$78,756||$102,306||$105,396|
- Anchored by Christmas Tree Shops and Barnes & Noble, this 218,685-square-foot center features a well-rounded tenant mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants.
- Highly visible and accessible, located at the junction of US 202, US 206 and State Highway 28 near Somerville Circle.
- The center serves a residential population of 116,927 people with an average household income of $139,724 within a 5-mile radius.
- 72,111 vehicles pass the property each day.
- Key tenants include: GAP, Modell’s, Pier 1 Imports, New York & Company, Men’s Wearhouse, Hand & Stone Spa, TGI Friday’s, Pearle Vision, Rite Aid, Lane Bryant and The Zoo Health Club.
- The center benefits from a center wide website with digital campaign ads for retailers to drive traffic, increase sales and overall property objectives. www.shopsomersetshoppingcenter.com.
Click here to view drone video
1Merle Norman Cosmetics
3New York & Co.
15BZoo Health Club
4 Men's Wearhouse
5/6Barnes & Noble
8Thai Kitchen II
12Pupcakes & Pawstries Bakery & Shoppe
16EMS (avail 12.31.19)
19K&S Italian Deli
21Christmas Tree Shops
26Pier 1 Imports