Gross Leasable Area
103,251 sq. ft.
|Avg HH Income||$83,719||$74,124||$72,843|
|Med HH Income||$64,348||$57,207||$56,132|
• Anchored by market-leading ShopRite, this 103,251-square-foot center provides ample shopping and dining to the densely populated region of Northeast Philadelphia.
• The center is located directly on Frankford Avenue/US 13 at Morrell Avenue, at the retail heart of a busy Northeast Philadelphia neighborhood with 400,153 people within a 5-mile radius.
• A strong mix of national, regional and local retailers and service providers.
• Easy entrance and egress from three major traffic-carrying streets.
• Tenants: ShopRite, Rite Aid, Dunkin, Wing Stop, Freedom Credit Union, Kids Kingdom Playhouse, Northeast Cycle, Nutrition 215, T-Mobile, Supercuts and more.
1Freedom Credit Union
2Kids Kingdom Playhouse
16Yamato Sushi & Hibachi