- This 419,935-square-foot multi-anchored power center features ShopRite, Kohl’s, Marshalls, and Michaels, the center has a excellent tenant mix of national retailers, restaurants and service tenants.
- Conveniently situated on the heavily traveled US Highway 22, between Terrill & Bonnie Burn Roads, the center has been a long time shopping destination in the marketplace.
- Other key tenants at the center include Tuesday Morning, Dollar Tree, Hand & Stone Spa, Sally Beauty, Five Guys, The Children’s Place, Avenue, GNC, TGI Friday’s, Wendy’s, Arby’s and newly added, The Max Challenge.
- The center serves a residential population of more than 252,617 people and a daytime population of 105,280 within a 5-mile radius.
- The center benefits from a center-wide website with digital campaign ads for retailers to drive traffic, increase sales and overall property objectives. www.bluestarshoppingcenter.com.